It has been 11 years since I was there and bid on a big brown 16 year old gelding.Knew nothing about him, wasn't at all what I had gone to bid on, but something made me.

He is wonderful, gentle on the ground and when you are on him, he still steps out thinking he has a job to go to. I'm over 60 and just wanted a safe and gentle trail horse and except for being buddy sour, which is my fault, he has been perfect. I feel the people at BLS were honest, helpful and I have not been disappointed. The seller never misled me and I called him after the sale to ask what kind of bit I should use and he was very nice and helpful.

Thank you BLS, Brownie has made these last 11 years so happy.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Billings Livestock Horse Sales and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Billings Livestock Horse Sales.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animals category for more informed decision or compare Billings Livestock Horse Sales to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Billings Livestock Horse Sales?

Comments