It has been 11 years since I was there and bid on a big brown 16 year old gelding.Knew nothing about him, wasn't at all what I had gone to bid on, but something made me.
He is wonderful, gentle on the ground and when you are on him, he still steps out thinking he has a job to go to. I'm over 60 and just wanted a safe and gentle trail horse and except for being buddy sour, which is my fault, he has been perfect. I feel the people at BLS were honest, helpful and I have not been disappointed. The seller never misled me and I called him after the sale to ask what kind of bit I should use and he was very nice and helpful.
Thank you BLS, Brownie has made these last 11 years so happy.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The blond puppy is Maggie. The DNA I got back does not reflect any lab. The mother is Lab. I am sending a couple of pictures. I would like..."
- "Laura Shaw according to her web site wants you to believe her dogs live in paradise. What she fails to do is show you how they really live. Enclosed is..."
- "WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Do not take your pets to PetCo in Harker Heights for grooming services. I took my great pyreness mix there to get..."
- "I ordered 5 necklaces from Them and today I tracked it and it has been "delivered" to someone in another country!! I have no idea what to do. These were..."
- "I hired Mr Billy B to perform and provide music at a party I was throwing for my daughter . I live in Evanston Wyoming and found this ad on..."
- "I received a Solana Spa two person on December 19 ,2005. This spa has been in my living room ever since, about a month ago the inside shell started to..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."