It has been 11 years since I was there and bid on a big brown 16 year old gelding.Knew nothing about him, wasn't at all what I had gone to bid on, but something made me.

He is wonderful, gentle on the ground and when you are on him, he still steps out thinking he has a job to go to. I'm over 60 and just wanted a safe and gentle trail horse and except for being buddy sour, which is my fault, he has been perfect. I feel the people at BLS were honest, helpful and I have not been disappointed. The seller never misled me and I called him after the sale to ask what kind of bit I should use and he was very nice and helpful.

Thank you BLS, Brownie has made these last 11 years so happy.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Billings Livestock Horse Sales and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Billings Livestock Horse Sales.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animals category for more informed decision or compare Billings Livestock Horse Sales to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Billings Livestock Horse Sales?

Comments

Billings Livestock Horse Sales - Billings Horse Sale lameness guarantee fraud Billings Livestock Horse Sales "Received the online February Sale catalog for the Sons and Daughter horse sale. Advertised as big production sale, not an auction. BLS claims to have a lameness and..." Read more G And Ds Novadoxies - Http://g-dsnovadoxies.com/contact.html sold me crippled puppy G And Ds Novadoxies " i purchased a dachshund from http://g-dsnovadoxies.com/ Dstephen02@gmail.com Darlene Stephens. Within one week we discovered Brody has a rare birth defect requiring a $4000 surgery. I contacted Darlene and she..." Read more Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes - Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamute Dog Review from Utica, New York Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes "Vicky Deming sells sick & inbred dogs. The dogs & puppies are forced to live in filth. She lives in a horrible trailer of disarray and broken down filthy kennels...." Read more Adorablebulldogs - Puppy Scammed: $1500 for Blue French Bulldog -no puppy no refund Adorablebulldogs "On March 23rd, I purchased an 8 week-old blue male French bulldog from a lady claiming her name was Victoria Gutierrez. I had found the advertisement listed on puppyfind.com stating..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more