Gillette, Wyoming

It has been 11 years since I was there and bid on a big brown 16 year old gelding.Knew nothing about him, wasn't at all what I had gone to bid on, but something made me.

He is wonderful, gentle on the ground and when you are on him, he still steps out thinking he has a job to go to. I'm over 60 and just wanted a safe and gentle trail horse and except for being buddy sour, which is my fault, he has been perfect. I feel the people at BLS were honest, helpful and I have not been disappointed. The seller never misled me and I called him after the sale to ask what kind of bit I should use and he was very nice and helpful.

Thank you BLS, Brownie has made these last 11 years so happy.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Billings Livestock Horse Sales?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Adorablebulldogs English Bulldog Dog Review Adorablebulldogs "Michelle Adoreable Bulldogs is very unprofessional she lies about her dogs and she lies about fixing the issues. She co owns and uses frozen sperm and has no clue what..." Read more Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers Schnauzers Dog Review Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers "The breeder has been asking for my credit card for the new dog's food to order online. Prices range from $39.99 to $500. I asked my Vet and he disagreed..." Read more Wicks Silver Labs - Avoid Wick's Silver Labs PLEASE!! Wicks Silver Labs "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..." Read more Adorablebulldogs - Never got a Puppy nor my Refund Adorablebulldogs "I purchased a puppy on 8/7/16 and it was to be shipped on 8/26/16 an hour before the flight I got a call from a Suli Hernandez stating that the..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more