Billings Livestock Horse Sales - Billings Horse Sale lameness guarantee fraud
Received the online February Sale catalog for the Sons and Daughter horse sale.Advertised as big production sale, not an auction.
BLS claims to have a lameness and bred mare guarantee. There was a photo of a stallion with nice description that I made a telephone bid on from Wyoming. The BLS sales person in the auction ring told me the horse had long hair from the winter. I bid and the horse was delivered to Utah, lame on three legs, starving, lice ridden with patches of no hair.
Clearly very ill and the photo in the catalog must have been over five years old. I called and Bill Parker said the guarantee was only if I RETURNED the horse by noon the next day and he would "trot him up and down and decide if he's lame" Bill stated he would not recognise a veterinarian's test for lameness. The horse was transported without a health certificate and could not leave Utah! I also could not transport him home to Wyoming either.
I was forced to pay board and vet bills as well as feed, medications and supplements and Jann and Bill Parker refuse to cooperate, threatening me and blaming me. BLS does NOT honor their lameness guarantee and the horse was 200 #s underweight, permanently lame on three legs, and so lice infested that I had to treat him three times for lice before he was considered free of disease. BLS is a killer auction mentality and does NOT honor their published guarentee and refer you to the seller but refuse to give the seller's contact information.
Stuck between rock and hard space!BUYER BEWARE as BLS is a slaughter auction and behaves unprofessionally!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This so called breeder sold me a sick cain corso dog,( which later cost me a fortune in health care) He stalked me like crazy for the remaining balance after..."
- "It has been 11 years since I was there and bid on a big brown 16 year old gelding. Knew nothing about him, wasn't at all what I had gone..."
- "I took my shitzui to pet smart a month ago, we asked them to get rid of his not so matted hair, they said that it will have to be..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."