Billings Livestock Horse Sales - Billings Horse Sale lameness guarantee fraud
Received the online February Sale catalog for the Sons and Daughter horse sale.Advertised as big production sale, not an auction.
BLS claims to have a lameness and bred mare guarantee. There was a photo of a stallion with nice description that I made a telephone bid on from Wyoming. The BLS sales person in the auction ring told me the horse had long hair from the winter. I bid and the horse was delivered to Utah, lame on three legs, starving, lice ridden with patches of no hair.
Clearly very ill and the photo in the catalog must have been over five years old. I called and Bill Parker said the guarantee was only if I RETURNED the horse by noon the next day and he would "trot him up and down and decide if he's lame" Bill stated he would not recognise a veterinarian's test for lameness. The horse was transported without a health certificate and could not leave Utah! I also could not transport him home to Wyoming either.
I was forced to pay board and vet bills as well as feed, medications and supplements and Jann and Bill Parker refuse to cooperate, threatening me and blaming me. BLS does NOT honor their lameness guarantee and the horse was 200 #s underweight, permanently lame on three legs, and so lice infested that I had to treat him three times for lice before he was considered free of disease. BLS is a killer auction mentality and does NOT honor their published guarentee and refer you to the seller but refuse to give the seller's contact information.
Stuck between rock and hard space!BUYER BEWARE as BLS is a slaughter auction and behaves unprofessionally!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It has been 11 years since I was there and bid on a big brown 16 year old gelding. Knew nothing about him, wasn't at all what I had gone..."
- "Thought I was purchasing two beautiful toy shar-pei puppies, but what a surprise I got. One is a mix breed, and the other has to be put down. ..."
- "E-mail interaction with breeder after inquirign about general breeding information, JeanMarie Robertson(e-mail address from breeders PUBLIC website):"Hello, I have a six month old golden doodle named Bernard I would like..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."